ERYC: STRANGEWAY Challenges PARNABY
In the interest of fairness and openness, anti-corruption and pro-transparency campaigner Councillor Andy STRANGEWAY [Ind.] has published an Open Letter to ERYC Leader Councillor Stephen PARNABY [Con.], offering him an opportunity to respond to the mounting allegations currently exercising the imagination of residents of East Yorkshire and far, far beyond.
We look forward to publishing PARNABY’s response (or news of his resignation) here on the North Yorks Enquirer:
Open Letter to ERYC Leader Councillor Stephen PARNABY
You will be fully aware of the allegations made by Peter Robinson about you.
Many have noticed your silence on the matter and are naturally drawing their own conclusions.
In the interests of fairness, I would like to invite you to respond to the allegations. I will happily publish your response.
A few questions may assist you in formulating your response.
- Did you use of an apartment in Menorca belonging to the Wright Group?
- Did you enjoy a holiday in the Channel Isles on a yacht belonging to the Wright Group?
- Did you enjoy a trip to Seattle, USA, as the guest of Mr Paul Sewell of the Sewell Group?
- Did you obtain a caravan from the Swift Group?
- Did you pay for any of these holidays or the caravan?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Cllr Andy Strangeway
Pocklington Provincial Ward